Go the extra mile
- You proactively lend a hand by offering to help teammates and managers with their work.
- You seek opportunities to work on projects and clients that will enhance your skillset.
- You are adaptable and open to change and committed to making the workplace a better place to work.
Act With Integrity
- You admit mistakes openly and freely.
- You treat people with respect regardless of their position and even when they disagree with you.
- You do what's right, even when it's uncomfortable.
- You keep all promises, even when it requires going out of your way.
Results Focused & Data-Driven
- You demonstrate high levels of performance on a consistent basis allowing your colleagues to confidently rely on you.
- You brainstorm and implement solutions to problems that are holding you or others back from achieving results.
- You demonstrate a bias toward taking action and have a willingness to work hard.
Radical Candor: Be Real
- You keep it real and don't sugarcoat your message.
- Your feedback is objective and you avoid making anything personal.
- You actively solicit feedback and receive it objectively and respectfully.
- You take time out of your day to provide constructive feedback rather than letting issues go unresolved.