Real Estate agents, flippers, and wholesalers are subject to a nasty tax called the self-employment tax of 15.3% on their income. In this episode, Brandon Hall discusses how to reduce this tax and save thousands by being taxed as an S-Corp.

As always, please consult your CPA before implementing any strategies heard on this podcast.